Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Get to Know Me...Baby!

So as many of you can see who have visited my blog months past, it has gotten a face lift. I am no web designer, so forgive me and comment if you hate the look. Not only did I change the look of this blog but I have also changed the name of my blog. Many of my close friends know that one of my slogans is, "Get to Know me...Baby!" I often use that slogan when someone doesn't know a fact about me, or is not understanding me, or just don't get me. So no matter who you are, how long you have known me, or how well you think you know me, Get to Know Me, Baby, because there are somethings you don't yet know about me. I do not promise that I will update often, but now with the blogger facelift I can now see how many views a day. I now can see my motivation.

Readers Choice: I asked my facebook friends what they wanted me to blog about and I got some random messages, many not really serious, but the first desire was for me to write about how I felt about them specifically. For the sake of confidentiality I will not post the persons name but she knows who she is. One of my dear kids I have worked with for the last two years.

Heres to you my dear. This will be short and sweet.

You make me smile most of the times I see you, other then when I have to get on you when you are not doing what you are suppose to be doing, but still you are dear to my heart. You are very funny and often make me laugh. I have cried both tears of joy and sorrow with you and for you. Like I stated before you have a special place in my heart. I desire nothing but the best for you, and have belief that the Lord will take great care of you. When I desire to change my career path, its people like you that make me want to continue. I will fight for you, you just have to continue to fight with me girl. Don't give up, press on. For the Lord has a plan for you, for wholeness, and to prosper. You are a child of the king my dear, when I started my job with Hope a few years ago, the Lord distinctly placed you in my life. So thanks for all the fun we have and for just being you. Lets finish this school year off with a success.

Thanks for sticking with my friends. I hope we can continue this blog relationship. Its just really difficult for me to keep up. There is lots to learn about me. Like you may want to know what the heck have I been up to these past 8 months, my thoughts, goals, questions, and funny stories. Or maybe my life as a Black, or female, or single, or as a Christian. I don't know what you want to know but, GET TO KNOW ME... BABY

No comments:

Post a Comment