Saturday, April 28, 2012

Em, really?

I believe I stated in a previous post that I asked my fellow facebook friends what I should right about and my dear friend Emily made the following suggestions: Chicken and waffles; what it feels like to poop; your thoughts on Audrey Hepburn; what you dreamt about last night; your naughty names; elephantitis. While she was completely joking I thought it would be funny to attempt to write about the above. I will not waste my time on making them all separate post, but will include all topics in this one post. Let the games begin,

Chicken and Waffles: Los Angeles has a restaurant called Roscos Chicken and Waffles. OMG, do they have some amazing golden fried chicken, and buttery golden waffles. I do not eat waffles often, but those waffles are FIRE!!! For those who do not know what FIRE means, it is define as absolutely AMAZING, really, really tasty! If you ever go to LA, you must try Roscos.

What it feels like to poop? This is gross. But that depends on the day. The majority of times it a one hitter quiter, meaning I am in and out. Sometimes when the stomach is not right, you know how it is, it does not feel well at all.  Overall it feels like a complete relief to let it all out. Okay, moving on.

Audrey Hepburn? Well honestly I did not know who she was until I went to college, coming from a black family in the midwest, I did not grow up watching her movies. When I went to college, I guess because she was a classy woman and the movies were fairly clean, my christian homeschool friends loved her movies. That is when I frist met her. My dear friend got Breakfast at Tiffany's (BAT) as a gift for her wedding, and she gave it to me and recently I tried to watch it but it kept skipping. AH is stunning. She is the picture of elegant! I love her in the sexy black dress in BAT wearing those classy pearls. Some days I aspire to look like her, but she was way too skinny for me. 

What was my dream last night? Honestly I do not know. Too bad I do not have any juicy stories to tell.

Naughty Names: Em, I can honestly say I do not know what you are talking about, naughty names. I did not think I had them. 

Elephantitis:is defined as a vivid and accurate term for the syndrome it describes: the gross (visible) enlargement of the arms, legs, or genitals to elephantoid size. This is something I pray I never get. I love that in the definition it states thats its GROSS. Lord be with those who suffer from this. 

I hope you found this post while random, interesting. Look forward to chatting with you all later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment