Monday, September 13, 2010

If YOU ONLY KNEW ME part 4

If you really knew me, you would know...I make some really weird noise in the morning and evening.  Everyone around me hates it, makes fun of me, and yell at me for doing it.  I just have really bad allergies, ALL year round.  I bought some $20 medications the other day, so hopefully in a few days I will see progress.

Also if you really knew me you would know that I try and be tough and hard to hide what's really going on.  I have done this so much and for so long I often don't know how I feel.  The only time I break down is went I get really angry and overwhelmed.  The are a lot of things going on in my life right now and I feel like a breaking point is on its way.  I am trying to seek the Lord in prayer constantly but its getting hard.  Be in prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment