Thursday, April 22, 2010

2 of 3



Jill asked me to write about what about creation makes me praise God. All four pictures above are things about creation that makes me praise God, rainbows in a full circle around the sun, beaches and large bodies of water, stars, and Mexicans. This past weekend I got to see for the first time a rainbow in a full circle around the sun. It was one of the most amazing things I have seen with my eyes. I have heard that it could happen but when I saw it with my two eyes I was in Awe. This is the beautiful art my father makes. Also this past week I got to be at a beach in California. It just amazes me to look out into the ocean and not see an end. I am just reminded of how great our God is. I mean when I look at the ocean it makes me want to worship, I see how vast the fathers love is for me.  I get a grasp of how big he is.  It shows me that I can get a taste of what he has to offer but I also understand, because I can't tell how big the ocean is, that I cannot fully know Him.  Stars!!! He knows each star by name, also each grain of sand. WHAT?  The almighty God who knows each star by name, has called me out of darkness. When I look at the stars it makes me think of Chris Tomlin song and it leads me to worship the almighty God we serve.

"Indescribable, uncontainable,

You placed the stars in the sky and You know them by name.
You are amazing God
All powerful, untameable,
Awestruck we fall to our knees as we humbly proclaim
You are amazing God"

Lastly I just love Mexicans and all Hispanics and when I see them I get happy instantly.  I am reminded of God when I see them.

1 comment: