Monday, October 18, 2010

10/18/1986

Twenty-four years ago a beautiful child was created and the named her Mary Alice Janelle Drummond!! It was me.  I am blessed and encouraged at what the Lord has done in my life so far, and I am excited at what he will do in my life over this year.  This year starts a new me.  I am renewing myself.  Mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.  This year I am working out, I am accepting encouragement, I am seeking to be humble and loving.  I am seeking Christ with all my heart.  I am being serious about rooting out sin.  I am seeking graduate school or career.  This is a year of growth.  A year that I will love and care for myself and a year that I will do the same for family and friends.  I am seeking a mate!! Just joking.  I am not going to seek after a man, I am going to allow the Lord to do the work for me and seek to be content in any and all situations.  I am ready for a new beginning, a new me.  Happy Birthday to ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment